- We made the first of these when Rachael's dad, Geoff, got his first ever hole-in-one at his local golf course, at the tender age of 78! Still time for more, Dad!
- One block with the person's name on one side, with the event and date on the other
- We have a few standard options available, but please contact us if there is anything different that you'd like
- Beautiful solid wooden block, left unfinished to let you experience the wonderful texture of the natural wood
- A perfect gift for many occasions including weddings, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, new baby - basically, anything that you want to celebrate!
- Made from idigbo from sustainable sources, with the words etched on by laser
- Personally designed and handmade in Scotland by craftypups.com
- Single item
- Free shipping in the UK
Please note: due to the natural variation in the wood and their handmade nature, each block is unique and may vary slightly.
Each block (approx.): width 10.5 cm x height 21 cm x depth 6 cm
Packaged: width 20.3 cm x length 25.4 cm x height 15.2 cm
Weight (each): 0.850kg
Designed and made in Scotland from sustainably sourced woods.
These blocks are fabulous and such a great gift. They are beautifully made and finished. Also good to know that all products and wrapping etc are eco friendly.