- In these days of social media, we're all used to the hashtag and at signs, even here at @craftypups
- A perfect gift for many occasions including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or a new home
- There is a # and a @ in the set, one on each side
- The bookends are made from natural woods, the meranti # and @ contrasting with the idigbo base and upright, all hand finished with a matt varnish to bring out the beauty of the natural grain
- Four non-slip feet will help to ensure that your books remain tidy, adding style to your home and framing your special books perfectly
- Solid meranti and idigbo hardwoods from sustainable sources
- Personally designed and handmade in Scotland by craftypups.com
- Set of two
- Free shipping in the UK
Please note: due to the natural variation in the wood and their handmade nature, each bookend is unique and may vary slightly.
If you are ordering multiple products from us via Facebook, please add a note to each individual order at checkout or contact us on Facebook messenger, so that we can package everything together for you
Each bookend (approx.): width 12.5 cm x height 17.5 cm x depth 17.5 cm
Packaged: width 20.3 cm x length 25.4 cm x height 15.2 cm
Designed and made in Scotland from sustainably sourced woods, hand finished and coated with a protective varnish before adding four non-slip feet.
Idigbo is an unusual hardwood from West Africa, pale yellow to light brown in colour, resulting in a warm golden hue after finishing. The grain is straight to slightly irregular, giving a lovely smooth finish.
Meranti is a wonderful and unusual hardwood from South East Asia, with a distinctive pinky red colour which can vary widely and gives variety and individuality to our products. The stripy grain comes up beautifully during the finishing process, after which the unique texture is retained, enabling light to illuminate the wood in a range of colours from dark red, through pink to silver.